Sunday, July 26, 2009

Ask the Universe for a Reward

If you are feeling tired, stressed, overwhelmed, or burnt out, you need and deserve a break. Struggling to arrange time for yourself or for money to come your way is exactly that - a struggle. Instead, ask the universe or set the intention to experience a beautiful reward in the highest and best way. Then, over the next few days, be aware of opportunities that present themselves or ideas that come into your mind seemingly out of the blue. Follow up on guidance that is healthy, supportive, and consistently positive. Know that your mind, body, heart, and soul are due for a restorative, healing rest and rejuvenation. Maybe you can arrange for an exchange of services, or your sister says she'd love to take the kids for a few hours, or your neighbor gives you a magazine after she's done reading it. Release the need to control what the universe delivers and surrender any expectations. Allow God and the universal Spirit to bring you what you need most at this time. Express gratitude for everything that comes your way.

I consciously put myself in the abundant flow of the universe. I graciously accept good into my life now and always. I give myself a much needed rest because I know I deserve it and because self-care is important to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment