Sunday, June 28, 2009

Are You Doing the Best You Can?

In times of stress, such as feeling overwhelmed with a busy work schedule and living paycheck to paycheck, you may feel, "But I'm doing the best I can!" In that particular situation, it's probably true. You can only do so much, there's only so much time in the day, and you only have a finite amount of money in your bank account. However, once the acute distressing event has come to pass, it may be in your interest to examine your life from an outside-the-box perspective: Are you truly doing the best you can in life? Are you in the best relationship ever? Is your checkbook balanced and money designated in the highest and best way? Are you in the best career of your dreams? Are you and your family members getting along in the best way? Is your health the best it's ever been? Are you the happiest you can be? Assessing your life from an external perspective relieves you of the possible denial you may have from looking at it from your inner point of view. If you say, "There's nothing I can do!" Then STOP those thoughts immediately. As you proclaim that, you generate subconscious beliefs that reinforce such negativity. Instead, say the following affirmations:

I see my life how it truly is, and I choose to make it better. I am very capable of change. I desire to live the highest and best life that I can! I am happy, healthy, loving, abundantly blessed, and at peace always! I am doing the best I can in all aspects of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment