Sunday, June 14, 2009

Everything is Relative

How do you measure love, success, happiness, and abundance? Do you have a personal standard or self track record? Or, do you measure against someone else's relationships, career milestones, or amount of money in bank accounts? Everyone leads a very personal, individual life. Comparing your life to someone else's should only be done as motivation or to assess as an inspiring example. Feeling self-defeat or other negative emotions such as pity and worthlessness are counter-productive. Your own life can be evaluated using your past history to determine if you are evolving and working toward your maximum potential or if you have regressed. Feel honored and valued as a human if you know you've put in time, effort, patience, and education while pursuing a dream or goal. As you learn to understand how truly blessed you are, you will never look at your life as lacking. Where you are is where you are. If you desire change, create it in an honest, integrous, and fulfilling way.

My success is based on how I feel about the life I've created, am creating now, and will continue to create. I act in honorable and loving ways and give value to the work I complete. I am blessed and grateful for all that I have and all that I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment