Sunday, December 20, 2009

Love Is the Answer

Love is a universally positive emotion that serves to transcend any illusion of fear in whatever form it may take. If you find it hard to extend loving feelings to those who have hurt you in the past, start by showing yourself love. Mentally, you can infuse your thoughts with love by transforming self-defeating patterns and words into empowering intentions and affirmations. When you have an unhealthy or non-productive thought about yourself, take a deep breath. Cancel out the effects of it by declaring, "Cancel, clear, delete," and re-word the statement from a place of self-love. If you constantly think, "I'm sick of my big thighs!" You can rephrase and affirm, "My body is the temple of my soul. It is sacred and I vow to respect it with love and kindness." Closing your eyes and breathing while affirming something positive and healthy can help you remain in the moment. Visualize loving, pure energy flowing throughout your entire being and into every cell. The mental-emotional aspect of change can be the hardest. Explore emotional issues from your family of origin or past relationships in which your needs were unmet. Perhaps your father mistreated you or your ex-girlfriend verbally abused you. Before physical change can endure, the underlying mental, emotional, and spiritual concerns have to be dealt with and handled healthily. Improved thoughts are only one aspect of change. Believing in yourself and believing you deserve good and deserve to be loved is integral for creating authentic and solid change.

I love me and all that I encompass. Joy, peace, bliss, and love radiate from all aspects of my being. My mind, body, heart, and soul exude love for myself, my friends and family, my community, and the world. Love is the key and answer to healing me and healing the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment