Sunday, November 22, 2009

Holistic Gratitude

Gratitude can be shown and expressed holistically - mentally, emotionally, physically, and spiritually. Mentally, you can affirm how grateful you are in your thoughts and in your words. From you heart, your emotions can indicate the joy and experience of gratitude and love for all that you have and all that you are. Physically, you can give gifts of appreciation, such as cards, or you can show someone how thankful you are by cooking her a beautiful breakfast or dinner. Spiritually, you can go within to a place of silence and honor the connection you have with God, your higher self, and any spirit guides. You can also bless your purpose and relationships with yourself, among loved ones, and with the world community.

I am holistically grateful. I show appreciation in my thoughts and words, feelings, actions, and connections. My holistic self is thankful for the air that I breathe, the loved ones in my life, my material possessions, and all of my life experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment