Friday, August 14, 2009

What Expectations Do You Have for Yourself?

When setting a schedule for the day or long-term goals for the next five years, it's important to assess the expectations you have for yourself. Consider if your thoughts, feelings, or proposed actions are positive, negative, or neutral. Through conscious and holistic self-awareness, you can learn how to actively engage yourself in the co-creation and manifestation process. When functioning from a place of negativity, pessimism, or self-destructive energy, the results that follow may not be what's for your highest and best good. However, when you affirm positive outcomes, feel joy in the work you do, and make healthy decisions, the product is more likely to be rewarding and beneficial. The expectations you set, even in casual sentences like, "This black cloud keeps following me," can be self-fulfilling. Instead of feeling a sense of struggle, regain control by first shifting your thoughts to an "in the flow" mentality. The initial changes may be challenging because you have to own responsibility and choose differently than what you've been doing, but ultimately, positive expectations can create positive results.

I start my day with a positive frame of mind, healthy emotional state, and affirmative action. I know it is my choice to live from a sense of struggle or sense of peace. I choose peace! I happily allow the day to unfold because I trust in the energetic flow of the universe. My intentions remain focused on good.

1 comment:

  1. The information you have posted is very useful. The sites you have referred was good. Thanks for sharing..
    Personal development

    ReplyDelete