Sunday, May 31, 2009

Take One Step

Too often we put aside our personal ambitions and goals to tend to more immediate concerns in life. What you have to remember, though, is that something is always going to be happening. It is up to you to honor your personal endeavors regardless of external situations. Once you take a small step, even if it's just sending out an email, the universe will respond to your energy and efforts and "get the ball rolling." You are more likely to feel motivated to take a second step the next day if you've already overcome the first hurdle. The small step you take today should reflect your natural desire to work toward what brings you joy. Don't do it out of obligation. Do it because you want to make your life better, because you want to pursue a personal interest, and because you are confident in your capabilities to fulfill your dreams.

Each step on my path is clearly illuminated. I recognize the next step I should take in life, and I move forward with ease and confidence. I love working toward my dreams. My biggest wish is fulfilled because I put in the effort and took daily steps. It feels so good to realize my goals. I am ambitious!

No comments:

Post a Comment