Sunday, May 24, 2009

Be the Change

Gandhi is quoted as saying "You must be the change you wish to see in the world." What changes do you want for yourself, your family, and the world you live in? Would you like to experience more peace, love, abundance, health, and joy? Examine your daily thoughts, feelings, and actions. Do you feel internally peaceful? Are you sustaining loving relationships? What does true abundance mean to you? Are you holistically healthy? Are you happy? Change starts with yourself. You are the only one you have complete responsibility and control of. Be the bliss and spread your bliss out into the world.

I am an agent of change. I personally evolve everyday and better myself. I have control of my thoughts, feelings, actions, and reactions and align them with love.

No comments:

Post a Comment