Monday, March 2, 2009

Spiritual Support System

You have guardian angels and other spiritual resources available to you all the time. In order to receive help from them, you must first ask due to "free will." Asking the angels, goddesses, fairies, or even magical entities such as dragons can put you on the side of heaven and in the flow of universal energies. Being receptive to a world of creative solutions first requires an open mind and willingness to tap into these powerful resources. As you develop and grow each day, you'll feel more confident living "outside of the box" and having your sense of norm and past beliefs challenged. Relax your defenses and be open to receiving their guidance. The Universe will send you messages and synchronicities to let you know that you've been heard and that your angels and guides are working with you.

I fully open my heart and mind to receiving and accepting guidance from my spiritual support system. I call upon my angels and guides to assist me in living my life and purpose in the highest and best way. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment