Saturday, March 21, 2009

Animal Spirit Guides

Everyone has a spiritual support system to tap into for personal help. Angels, deceased loves, and power or totem animals are included in the gamut of spirit guides available. Have you ever noticed a particular animal coming into your life at least three times? Whether through dreams, words, images, physical representation, or other means, power animals can make their presence known to you. If you realize you have an animal spirit guide showing up in your life, examine its characteristics. Are you experiencing a situation where you wish you could embody the qualities it exudes? Call upon this animal for guidance and support and to help protect you in life. Nurture the relationship you have with your power animal, or it may perish like any other partnership. Honor your animal guide and show gratitude for teaching you its ways.

I invite my power animal into my life. I graciously accept its teachings and use the knowledge to guide my life in the highest and best way. I honor my relationship with my spiritual support system.

No comments:

Post a Comment