Monday, March 30, 2009

Honor the Environment

Spring is a time for blossoming and renewal. Use the energy of nature to honor your local environment and refresh your spirit. Going green and becoming socially responsible are the new movements for protecting our planet. If you haven't started yet, participate in basic environmentally conscious activities. Placing trash in litter bins and recycling when you can are basic to helping the Earth. Set the intention to find more ways to help the environment, and you'll start to notice a more conscious, Earth-friendly approach to daily events. For example, water that may accumulate in the dishes after a dishwasher cycle can be used to water houseplants. You can recycle paper in your house by giving it to children in your family for arts and crafts projects. Work with animal spirit guides and nature spirits such as fairies to assist you in your going green initiative. Sit in a quiet outdoor space and be open to receiving the guidance and healing energy of our Earth Mother.

I honor and respect the Earth. I call upon animal and nature spirit guides for help in healing my life and the planet. I bless their gifts and guidance and do my part to go green. I ground myself and am infused with the healing power of our land.

No comments:

Post a Comment