Friday, February 20, 2009

Power of Prayer

Prayer to God/Universe/Spirit or even your own higher self can be a cathartic experience. When I pray, I have my usual "Can you please bless my...." But the genuine emotional praying that elicits a deep physical, mental, and heartfelt communication can be much like writing a journal page, tearing it out, then releasing it into a drop box as a request to "Please heal this situation for the highest and best good." Sometimes just talking aloud or to yourself intending it to be heard by a spiritual support team is healing as you surrender and finally let go of any fears. In order for God or Spirit to manage the problem, you have to detach from any expectations or outcomes. In this way, a win-win situation from a higher level of consciousness can be created. Allow the magic of the Universe to do the dirty work and follow any subsequent guidance to co-create a more fulfilling solution.

When I pray, I surrender any challenging situations to my higher support systems and release the need to control the outcome. I trust in the power of Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment